Lavezzi Chair - Abaca
- 44 %
In Stock - Available Immediately
Delivery in 8 to 10 days
Contribution to delivery from : 16.00 €
Pay in 4 instalments, no fees
Its FeaturesMeal times, whether for just a few or with a number of guests, must remain a privileged moment. For this, being comfortably seated is a must and the Lavezzi chair will not disappoint you.
Lavezzi Chair - Abaca - Abaca Chairs
- A happy marriage of exotic wood and woven rattan.
- Demand for quality and design.
- Structure and base in dark chestnut coloured mahogany.
- Seat and back in finely woven banana leaves.
- Straight, even weaving, with a two-tone finish (honey and grey), which comes from the natural colour of the rattan used, thus creating unique patterns in each chair.
- Square-cut legs, straight at the front of the chair and slightly slanting at the rear.
- Rattan weaving that slopes gently over the rear legs of the chair.
- Very comfortable back height, straight edges.
- Chair equipped with a 5cm thick flat high-density foam cushion.
- Cream white colour cushion cover which can be removed and washed in the washing machine (gentle cycle), cushion held to the chair thanks to a link tied to the back.
- Raw material highlighted due to the professionalism of our Indonesian craftspeople.
- You can buy this dining chair singly or in a set of 6 (beneficial price)
Characteristics of Lavezzi Chair - Abaca:
|Seat Depth||41 cm
|Seat Width||46 cm
|Seat Height||46 cm